Sunday 11 April 2010

well hello my name is lucy


hello, my name is lucy, bonjour je m'appelle lucy, hallo ich heisse lucy, and i love the way the french and germans speak, i love gherkins, i nick gherkins from sarahs big macs and quarter pounders, i spend my saturdays in costa always, i have a terrible phobia of birds and blood, i love the film anchorman hence the picture "i love lamp", you could say i am in love but that person dosent know yet taht im in love with him, paloma faith is my idol as well as john lennon, i love watching grand prix's, i love watching moto GP, im a libra, 26/09/1994, i plan to marry nico rosberg, my favourite place on earth is rhineland Germany, my past time is watching grand prix on youtube, sad i know but i cant help it, i like to read about aryton senna, i have two younger brothers, my one wish would be that i wish i could have more wishes and wish that me and everybody else on this planet has eternal happiness
now i cba with writing more about me i sound really vain kthnxbi luccaaaaaaaay xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment