Tuesday 20 April 2010

im such a thief. soz.

Hi, my name is: lucy
Never in my life have I been: invloved with a nose bleed.
The one person who can drive me nuts is: my younger brother.
High school: horrible but i dont regret making the amazing friends i have made.
When I’m nervous: my voice goes shakey and i shake liike loads.
The last song I listened to was: Oh My Love- John Lennon, god.
If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: vici probz.
My hair is: wet atm, but i dont like it at all tbh.
When I was 5: my parents were/got divorced
Last Christmas: i gave you my heart, soz, no it was normal, nothing exciting.
I should be: revising my german work.
When I look down I see: my laptop, my desk and plimsoles.
The happiest recent event was: meeting liam again.
If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Joey, hes my fave.
By this time next year: i will be leaving high school and finishing gcses :)
My current gripe is: im taking gripe meaning something bad? one girl.
I have a hard time understanding: physics and chemistry.
There’s this girl I know that: shes fat.
I like you when: i do well, im with friends, im with my dog.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my mum or dad, or my older brother to rub it in his face.
Take my advice: vote for me in the general election lucyparty.
The thing I want to buy: ARMY BOOTS.
If you visited the place I was born: i pass it everytime i go my dads.
If you spent the night at my house: you'd get grossed at my brothers, share my bed and eat pizza :)
I’d stop my wedding if: someone died close to me.
The world could do without: knobs and BNP.
I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: do another french speaking.
Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: subway.
Most recent thing someone else bought me: food.
My middle name is: i odnt have one :).
In the morning I: dont wake up and get in trouble with my stepdad.
The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: elephants, how funny would that be?
Once, at a bar: i got a free coke when i was 10 :D
Last night I was: revising for my french, talking chav with abbie louise and sarah.
There’s this guy I know who: is very sweet :)
If I was an animal I’d be: a dolphin or lion.
A better name for me would be: soemthing to do with F1, something like Trulli, my mum suggested that.
Tomorrow I am: going to do my german speaking and start my history controlled assesment.
Tonight I am: revising german.
My birthday is: 26th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment