Thursday 1 April 2010

april fools day


i dont usually remember the first of april as an fools day because its my mums birthday :) it should be the last day of school but im stuck in bed with this disease thats spreading around my school called "man flu" and my mums caught it to on her birthday, anyway as we are finishing today for easter my favourite day of the year is on sunday :) i can guarntee my eggs will be eaten by the time its the end of easter. 18 days off yay! that meens shopping because my mums gonna give me some easter money and my friend louise's birthday is on the 3rd april and that meens a big carvery for eating and later that night off to the cinema to see "i love you phillip morris" for my friends joe and amys birthday :)


the only bad part to this is my dads birthday is on the 21st april meaning ive got to fork out for a present but luckily he dosent expect much :D and ive got my frnech speaking gcse on the 20/4 and german on the 21/4 :/ o well easter should be good any way
some body get that stripey top for me at topshop :) only 20 pfund :D




No comments:

Post a Comment