Sunday 2 May 2010

bordem=fundom

Valentino Rossi

Marco Simoncelli so today i went to my dads, and as usual we always watch motor sport and today we watched moto gp where i spotted this guy, Marco Simoncelli, i love his italian locks and of course i love the toher italian Valentino Rossi, my dad said if he had it his way, if i was born again he'd name me Valentino after his love for Rossi, today was good, it ended up with me and my stepbrother Daniel having pillow fights and watching futurama :))))) bank holiday tomorow yay, lie in and i think my mums taking me shopping, i can guartantee it wont happen.




















type these words into your itunes and show the first song that comes up...Happy: Step On- Happy Mondays (class song)
Love: All You Need Is Love - The Beatles
Hate: Mardy Bum- Arctic Monkeys
Light: Crying Lightening - Arctic Monkeys
Dark: Mad World- Gary Jules (?)
Good: Good Girls Go Bad- Cobra Starship
Bad: Good Girls Go Bad- Cobra Starship
Hello: Say Hello Wave Goodbye- David Gray
Bye: Say Hello Wave Goodbye- David Gray
Up: Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)- Florence and The Machine
Down: Two Doors Down- Mystery Jets

No comments:

Post a Comment