Saturday 15 May 2010

bonjour!!

the only way id save money if it was like this.
i can imagine sarah raping me for these badboyz.

ask anyone and they will say i live off coke.


oh my.



seriously considering buying this bad boy again.




i got up today, watched soccor am and then friends, never gets old





this is my face today and be fore you ask yes, ive turned into hello kitty.







today is a good day, i got 24/30 in my french speaking exam yesterday and had a goodish day all round, today is samedi and im not going out! haha this is so weird cause i always go otu on a saturday, oh well i get see my nan again... and do art coursework, i really regret taking art, thank fuck i arent depending on it. as you can see there are pictures, i like finding pictures on other peoples blogs, MERCI BEAUCOUP, au reviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment